I woke up at 2:40 thinking about wedding stuff. It was the first thing that crossed my mind as I got out of bed this morning. I don’t remember my subway ride because I think I was deep in trance envisioning the ceremony.
Clearly I have WEDDING ON THE BRAIN.
On this blog once before I noted a stream of consciousness that was surprisingly effective at clearing my head. I shall do it again…ready, set…
- just the two of us
- u2 city of blinding lights
- arthur’s theme
- need to check email
- animal food
- rainbow trout. rainbow trout?
- there are worse things
- higher stakes
- rolling hills
- need to clean the cat box
- how will I price this deal
- my gumball machine is half empty – no half full!
- I need a pedicure
- iced coffee gets watery
- need to untangle my telephone cord
- kill the blackberry
- friends in low places
OK STOP. That always feels good, in a weird way. Write down whatever is going through your head – no editing, no judgments. Just let it go.