SO, not that I am nosey, really, but there are a lot of questions I would love to ask friends that I am afraid to ask. The questions may be considered intrusive or offensive. But I am genuinely curious about certain things – partly because most of my friends are pretty darn bright and I think I might learn something from them.
Examples of such questions:
– How much money do you make?
– Do you have credit card debt?
– How often do you have sex with your partner/spouse?
– If you don’t work, how do you and your spouse/partner manage money? Do you get an allocation? Do you have savings from somewhere?
– Same topic as above, if you don’t work, what is that like? It sounds glamorous and fun. Is it? What surprises you about it that you did not expect?
– Do you wonder what your friends think of you?
– How do you manage to go on vacations, wear nice clothes and save money? Or do you not save money?
– What have I done to offend you? What about me bugs you? (I really do and really don’t want answers to these questions. I want to know so I can consider any issues and potentially correct; I don’t want to know because I think I might cry and be upset.)
– What time do you wake up in the morning and what time do you go to bed at night…really? Not such a hard question I guess.
– What are your fights like with your spouse/partner?
I am sure there are more. These are a few that come to mind. Please do not reply with answers. I am not really asking the questions. Though maybe I am. Anyway, not trying to be nosey.