– The more I run, the more often I want to run.
– The best remedy for a bad mood, or feeling sad, is often to help someone.
– Owning cats is like owning a great car – low maintenance, high mileage.
– Cupcakes almost always taste good.
– Saving money can feel as good as, if not better than, buying something new.
– That being said, I have never taken a trip to a bookstore that felt unsatisfying…overwhelming perhaps, but not unsatisfying.
– Learning to cook for yourself is not that hard, and is highly rewarding.
– A great way to deal with feel tired while working out, is to increase your intensity for a brief period of time – maybe even just a minute, and then go back to your prior intensity. All of a sudden, it does not feel as hard.