What are you up to today? I have scatterbrain syndrome, but that is nothing new. I am trying to focus on one thing at a time – and that would be work, I am focusing on WORK, BTW. But if I were not focusing on work, here is what I would be thinking about:
- Making perfect pie crust (or any – I have actually never attempted to make pie crust. This is in the near future for me.)
- Finding a sofa.
- And two chairs.
- And end tables.
- And a bed frame.
- Decorating a nursery for an at this point, gender neutral kid.
- Reading about the Annapolis Summit.
- Trying to figure out who I like in the Presidential Race.
- Doing Christmas shopping, and doing most of it online, starting at www.Ebates.com to get free money back, and not having anything gift wrapped since I am trying to be more environmentally conscious.
- Making chicken liver pate.
- How I am going to find a nanny and when I want said nanny to start.
- Going to the gym, that lovely place that I have not seen in MONTHS (for shame!)
But alas, these are all being backburnered for now. Now I turn my thinking to online tutoring solutions targeting students in kindergarten through 12th grade, alternative out of home advertising, collaborative software for the education market and the impact of the growing Hispanic population and how that creates opportunities for new companies to serve that market.